The International Festival De Jour is a huge event of the year – offering many new features for 2017: an additional 2600m² dedicated to the younger visitors, more exhibitors, a second entrance to the sea to make access easier, new food and snacking areas and lots of surprises. With 30 000m ² of space filled with animations located in the Palais des Festivals and Congresses of Cannes, we cannot wait!
A fantastic gathering of all things toys and games!
- Traditional and classic games
- Modern board games
- Video Games
- Simulation games (Role-playing games, Grandeur Nature, historical and fantastic Wargames ….)
- Trading cards
- Construction toys and toys …
Lots of options for different ages (big kids too!) on offer:
- Enjoy hundreds of free board games!
- Let yourself be introduced to the best games of the moment sacred As d’Or-Games of the Year.
- Meet authors, illustrators and publishers of your favorite games around demonstrations, animations, tournaments. They always offer you more novelties and previews!
- Discover the world of video games
- Participate in dozens of tournaments, demonstrations, initiations in the main classical disciplines of the games of spirit and salon!
OPENING TIMES: 24th – 26th February
- Friday 24th February: 12h to 21h Saturday
- 25 February: 10 am to 8 pm
- Sunday 26 February: 10 am to 7 pm
Pre-opening of certain tournaments reserved exclusively for competitors: Starting Monday, February 20: Chess, Checkers From Tuesday 21 February: Scrabble From Wednesday 22 February: Card games: Bridge, Tarot, Belote, Belote au Auctions
Last entry 1h before the end of the show. Free admission!
Palais Des Festivals, Cannes 06200