Luna Park Frejus is a seasonal fun park open from 8pm in the evenings and is popular with holiday makers staying in the area.
Luna Park features a baby land designed for younger children (1 to 10 year olds). For 10 euros each they have unlimited play on 15 different attractions.
- Its open from June to September – check on the website for 2017 dates.
- Rides vary in price from €4 each to €20 (for the Skyrider)
- Can get busy during holiday season
- Discount vouchers available in Tourist Office and hotels
|20:00 - 02:00||20:00 - 02:00||20:00 - 02:00||20:00 - 02:00||20:00 - 02:00||20:00 - 02:00||20:00 - 02:00|
- Website http://www.lunaparkfrejus.fr/
Interests Entertainment Luna Park,
One review on “Luna Park Frejus”
Jean Francois G
We had a great night and was pleasantly surprised that you can pay at all the different rides as my self and my wife and my 4 children between 19 and 11 like different rides and didn’t feel like we were ripped off paying for every thing