Located on the Terraces de Fontvieille, this remarkable exhibition brings together almost 100 classic cars of all ages, as well as six coaches belonging to HSH, Prince Rainier III of Monaco. Perfect to spend an hour for kids (big kids too!) that love cars. It wont take you that long to see the cars but you can combine your visit. You can buy dual tickets for both entry here and the Monaco Oceanographic Museum.
- Open 7 days a week, from 10 AM to 6 PM (closed 25th of december).
- Exceptionally closed 9-10 and 17 of May 2016
How to get there:
- Coach or car : recommended parking at the “Parking de Fontvieille” ; direct access to the Terrasses de Fontvieille by lift and escalator.
- Bus n° 5 and 6 – stop to the Centre Commercial Fontvieille
- 5 minutes walk from the railway station and 20 minutes walk from Casino Square.
- Adults : 6.50 €
- Children aged 8-14, Students: 3 €
- Groups and agencies on request
2 reviews on “Monaco Top Cars Collection”
Located on the Terraces de Fontvieille, this remarkable exhibition brings together almost 100 classic cars of all ages, made by the large companies in Europe and America as well as six coaches belonging to HSH, Prince Rainier III of Monaco.
I am not a car buff but I was impressed with all the cars that were there. It is a nice little museum.