To access Parc de la Pointe de l’Aiguille, leave the car in the car park, enjoy the panoramic views across the bay and then start the descent down the path. The footpath is easy to walk down, with spots to take great photos on the way. The path then divides and you can choose to head down to the cove – it gets a little steeper here so little children should be held. Once your at the bottom you find a cove with large pebbles and lots of interesting finds for the kids!
- Kids should have good shoes for walking – some steep areas.
- Bring lots to drink and some snacks, in this cove there are no facilities.
- Camera ready! This is a stunning place.
- No good for pushchairs/buggies here – baby slings only due to steps.
- Slogan Panoramic views across to Cannes, steep steps down to a pebble beach
- Listing Family Weather Sunny Day, Age Group Baby, Age Group Young Child, Age Group Older Child, Age Group Teens, Free Activities
- Listing categories Family Fun Days / Parks / Beaches / Nature / Walks
- Location / Region Theoule sur Mer
- Address 06590 Théoule-sur-Mer
One review on “Parc de la Pointe de l’Aiguille”
Absolutely stunning and so close to Cannes. It can get a little steep at times so I would not recommend flip flops!!