No wonder the locals want to keep Parc du San Peyre Mandelieu-La-Napoule a secret! Its a really beautiful trail with amazing forna and a good opportunity to spot wildlife. The well maintained pathways takes you to the top in 20 minutes to rewarding panoramic views over the bay.
How to Find:
- On the A8 motorway, take the Mandelieu exit and follow the RD 2028 towards La Napoule. Soon after crossing Argentiere, turn right. Follow the direction La Napoule by the BonPuits Boulevard that finally joins Boulevard Ginesta. On the left, you’ll see the path that climbs toward the viewpoint.
- It’s possible to reach the park taking rue Charles Pierrugues and the San Peyre boulevard that joins the path of San Peyre.
Plenty of parking options, follow the gps and it takes you right to the car park.
- Make sure the kids wear good footwear
- Leave the buggy and bring baby in a carrier
- Perfect for dogs
- Bring water and a camera for the top!
- There is one picnic table at the top – perfect to have a picnic and enjoy the view
One review on “Parc du San Peyre Mandelieu-La-Napoule Trails”
The walk through the trees up the steep trail at San Peyre is worth the effort for the views from the outlook point on the summit. Here you have panaromis views of the surrounding countryside, with a particularly nice view of Cannes at dusk, just after the llights come on.