Phoenix Park was created in 1990 and it now has more than 3,000 animals and 150 different species of mammals, birds, reptiles, amphibians, fish, insects and corals.
Labeled “The Remarkable Garden”, it has 2500 species of plants including some very special varieties, preserved in a Mediterranean landscape design. Its greenhouse is one of the largest in Europe: 7000 m2 and a height of 25 meters recreating 6 tropical climates. It offers well over 7 hectares remarkable animal and plant biodiversity , both in theme gardens in the tropical greenhouse. It’s a perfect indoor activity for kids on a rainy day and its free for under 12’s!
The park is beautifully landscaped and designed for a fun and fascinating day out. Picnics are allowed and there is a small café..
– From 9:30 to 6:00 p.m. on 25 October to 30 March (winter hours)
– From 9:30 to 7:30 p.m. on March 31 to October 24 (summer hours)
Park entry : 3 euros as of 1 September 2014
Free for children under 12
(subject to maximum of 3 children per paying adult)
- Slogan Botanical garden & zoo with huge tropical glasshouse, aviaries & habitats for otters & wallabies
- Listing Family Weather Rain Day, Age Group Teens, Free Activities, Age Group Baby, Age Group Young Child, Age Group Older Child
- Listing categories Family Fun Days / Parks / Nature / Zoo / Indoor Fun
- Location / Region Nice
|09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00||09:30 - 18:00|
2 reviews on “Parc Phoenix Nice”
It’s a good value afternoon out, a little bleak in the winter and some of the attractions are closed (the aquariums) but it’s nice to see the wildlife and perfect for little ones. In the summer there is much more going on.