Sentier du Littoral
If you are visiting or staying locally to Saint Tropez the Sentier du Littoral is a beautiful coastal walk. Suitable for all of the family – even smaller children. There are several beaches along the route – perfect for a picnic and dip in the sea.
- Take plenty of water and sun hats, areas of the walk are not shaded with trees.
- Start early in the morning to avoid the midday sun during summer.
- Can get quite congested on the pathways during peak season. Superb walk in the cooler months.
Citadel of Saint-Tropez
Since the beginning of the XVII th century , the citadel of Saint-Tropez has stood overlooking the city. It was the most important element of defense between Antibes and Toulon for centuries and it remains one of the only monuments of this magnitude on the Var coast.
The Citadel has an entrance fee of 3 euros (under 12’s free) and is suitable for disabled access and buggies. It’s well set out, informative and the kids will love the view from the top over the whole bay. For visit the Citadel website for more information please click here
- Slogan Discover the Musee d'histoire maritime & take a walk along the coast
- Listing Family Weather Sunny Day, Age Group Baby, Age Group Young Child, Age Group Teens, Free Activities, Paid Activities
- Listing categories Family Fun Days / Beaches / Nature / Historic Villages / Museum / Walks
- Location / Region Saint-Tropez